Walmart Black Friday Deals 2022. All The Best Offers Available Now
Walmart, the largest retailer in the world has introduced in its first Black Friday deals online from Monday and today, Wednesday 9, 2022 the first group of Walmart Black Friday deals are available at thousands of stores across the nation. After staying indoors these past two years due to the pandemic, now is the time to go out, dress up, buy a few pieces of jewelry and enjoy the coming holiday season. While you are getting ready to have fun with family and friends, remember to pick holiday discounted vitamins and minerals to sustain good health.
The National Retail Federation (NRF) said that consumers shopping habits have changed this past decade. Most of them start shopping in November, or even earlier. Major events were scheduled by retailers in October itself. However, if you have missed out retailers including Walmart have put forth November deals online and in-store. While deals will continue in the days leading to the actual Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving), certain items and merchandise that will get the deepest discounts could change on different days.
Walmart, the nation’s biggest retailer will start offering deep discounts and deals every Monday, in November and this will be followed by deals in-store.
Here are some of the best deals in our opinion
Dyson Ball Animal 3 Extra Upright Vacuum for $399 (original price $500)
Multi vitamins gummies from Organic Greek for $13.99
You can use the discounted vacuum to clean and to add sparkle and shine to your house and the jewelry to add sparkle and shine to your life as you invite family and friends for the holidays. Look stunning when you wear jewelry, clothes and beauty products available at the lowest ever rates this holiday season, for a night out with loved ones.
Below are Walmart’s “Black Friday Deals for Days” savings events:
- Week 1 (Deals begin online Nov. 7 at 7 p.m. ET and continue in stores Nov. 9): Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 7.
- Week 2 (Deals begin online Nov. 14 at 7 p.m. ET and continue in stores Nov. 16): Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 14.
- Week 3 (Deals begin online Nov. 21 at 7 p.m. ET and continue in stores Nov. 25): Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 21.
- Cyber Monday (Nov. 28): Walmart will close out a month of incredible savings with its Cyber Monday event.
- TCL 55″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV, $188 sale price ($398 reg. price)
- HP 11.6″ Chromebook, $79 sale price ($98 reg. price)
- iRobot Roomba i1+ (1552), $288 sale price ($529.99 reg. price)
- Keurig K-Express Essentials, $35 sale price ($59.97 reg. price)
Oprah’s favorite portable projector is $200 off at Walmart’s early Black Friday sale
This portable projector was recently named. Now you can get it for $200 off during Walmart’s early Black Friday sale.
This Samsung projector brings movie night to any room. “Point this smart projector onto any wall to turn it into a big screen. You can use your favorite streaming apps from it, and it’s got powerful speakers, just like a movie theater,” says Oprah Winfrey.
Walmart has kicked off its Deals for Days Black Friday sale online and stores will follow suit on November 9. Deals will continue to drop on a rolling basis as the month goes on. Walmart+ members will score exclusive early access to each round of sales, plus free shipping on all orders, but nearly every deal will make its way to non-members eventually.
Celebrity News Update- Premier Jewelry designer and manufacturer fashion house ParisJewelry.com has started manufacturing a new custom line of celebrity jewelry designs with 30% Off and Free Shipping. Replenish Your Body- Refilter Your Health with OrganicGreek.com Vitamin Bottles, Vitamins and Herbs.